I am so happy to show you my new pattern. I have been wanting to make the adult version of Dakota baby sneakers for long time and finally it is ready.
I have made some changes from the original design, I have tried to it for an adult slippers but fringes continue being main part.
What is new is most of you collaborated with me in choosing this final design through my Instagram story and it was so funny so I will do it again in the future so I invite you to follow my Instagram, let´s have some fun together!
I have to say that these slippers are so comfortable and functional. I made my pair using Drops Alaska Light grey (mix. 03) and Coral (uni color 60) and it was perfect.
As all my pattern it is a step by step tutorial with more than 60 photos and clear instructions to make it easier. This is all the info:
- Skill level: Intermediate
- Available in English and Spanish
- Sizes: The pattern includes 3 different women sizes. It includes size chart with US and EU conversions.
S size/ EU(35-36) /US 5-6
M size/EU(37-38 /US 7-8
L size/EU(39-40) /US 9-10
- You need to use a 5.00mm hook and Aran/worsted yarn.
Pink : 50gr (1.8 oz)
Light grey: 200gr (7.2 oz)
- You need to know how to work basic crochet stitches and how to decrease and increase stitches. The pattern includes all tips, instructions and how to work special stitches.