Terms and Conditions referring to the website http://www.showroomcrochet.com (hereinafter WEBSITE) owned by Kenya Rodriguez Ramirez ES23276206E (hereinafter OWNER).
The use of this WEBSITE implies acceptance of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS established in this Legal Notice, and its use must cease immediately if you do not accept any of them.
A) CONTENTS AND REFERENCES TO INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The content of this WEBSITE: structure, arrangement, texts, images, sound, documents, databases, source codes, video, etc. (hereinafter CONTENT) are the property of ShowroomCrochet and is protected by intellectual property laws.
It is not allowed to distribute, modify, transmit, forward, display or use the CONTENT of this WEBSITE, totally or partially, for any commercial or public purpose without the written permission of its OWNER.
The unauthorized use of the WEBSITE or the CONTENT may violate the laws of intellectual property, industrial property, personal rights, rights of publicity and communication, competition law and other regulations. The OWNER declines any responsibility derived from these possible unauthorized uses.
The names, brands, and logos owned by third parties, exposed on this WEBSITE, are protected by their respective legal policies.
The OWNER does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the CONTENTS of this WEBSITE, and rejects any responsibility derived from these possible irregularities in the information and reserves the right to change, expand, modify the CONTENTS of this WEBSITE at any time and without prior notice.
B) LIMITED LIABILITY
The OWNER is not responsible for the use that you may make of the information and services available on this WEBSITE, nor for possible infringements of the rights of third parties that may be committed by people who fraudulently make use of the access permissions to this SITE WEB.
The interest is that this WEBSITE works in perfect conditions and fulfills the purpose for which it has been created, widely described in the WEBSITE itself. In no case shall the OWNER, its suppliers or third-party companies mentioned on this WEBSITE be held responsible for possible anomalies in its operation (service interruptions, computer viruses, internet overloads …), nor that this purpose does not coincide with the use that You want to do it. In the event of possible errors or malfunctions, the OWNER will put its effort into its solution with the maximum means available to it, as soon as possible.
C) PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA POLICY
In accordance with the provisions of current Personal Data Protection legislation, the General Data Protection Regulations, we inform you of all the details of the treatment we carry out of your personal data.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Kenya Rodriguez (ShowroomCrochet) ES23276206E
30880 Aguilas- Región de Murcia- Spain
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data that you send us through the web forms will receive the data treatment of «Users of the web and subscribers».
For the treatment of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
By means of this notice, the OWNER informs the users of the web site of its property http://www.showroomcrochet.com about its policy of protection of personal data (hereinafter, the «Personal Data») so that the Users determine freely and voluntarily if they wish to provide the OWNER with the Personal Data that may be required or obtained on the occasion of subscription or registration in some of the services offered on this website.
It will be understood that the user accepts the established conditions by clicking the «SEND DATA» button found on the data collection forms. The OWNER reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as industry practices. In such cases, the changes introduced will be announced on this page with reasonable anticipation of their implementation. The user will respond, in any case, of the veracity of the data provided, reserving the OWNER the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to other actions that may proceed by law.
1. The information that is collected
In order for me to send the order, you must provide me with certain information. This information includes your name, email address, postal address, payment details and the details of the product you have ordered.
2. Why we need your information and how we use it
• as necessary to provide my services, such as when I use your information to in certain cases be able to send the pattern to your email, to resolve a dispute or to provide customer support.
• when you have provided your consent, which you can revoke at any time, such as signing up for my mailing list;
• if it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal action, such as withholding information about your purchases if required by tax law; Y
• as necessary for the purposes of my legitimate interests, if your rights or interests do not override them, such as 1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you have requested in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
• if it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal action, such as withholding information about your purchases if required by tax law.
3. What is the legitimacy for the use of your data?
We indicate the legal basis for the treatment of your data:
• Consent of the interested party: the user, when registering in one of our sections, gives express consent to the processing of their personal data.
4. Sharing of the information and information displayed
Information about my clients is important to my business. I only share your personal information for very specific reasons and circumstances, such as:
• Changes in business. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with the law. I may collect, use, retain and share your information if I believe in good faith that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal proceedings or government requests; (b) enforce my contracts, conditions and policies; (c) prevent, investigate and address fraud and other illegal activity, security or technical problems; Or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my clients and others;
5. Data retention
6. Transfers of personal information outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction that has different government surveillance and data protection laws than your jurisdiction. If I am going to transfer information about you outside the EU, I rely on the Privacy Shield framework as the legal basis for the process, as Mailchimp is certified as such.
7. Your rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights are of general application, others apply only in specific cases. I describe those rights below:
• Access. You have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information that I have about you. To do this, please contact me as indicated below.
• Change, restrict, delete You may also have rights to change and delete your personal information, as well as to restrict my use of it. Except in the case of exceptional circumstances (such as my obligation to store data for legal reasons), I will generally delete your personal information if you request it.
• Objections. You can oppose (i) to process part of your information according to my legitimate interests and (ii) send you marketing messages after providing your express consent to receive them. In these cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate reasons to continue using that information or if it is necessary for legal reasons.
• Complaints. If you reside in the EU and want to raise concerns about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with the appropriate local data protection authority.
For the purposes of EU data protection law, I, Kenya Rodriguez, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have questions, you can contact me at email@example.com Also by mail to:
Kenya Rodriguez. C/Antonio Campos Mula El Toribio, 3 Bloque 7/1 Piso A C.P: 30880 Aguilas- Murcia-Spain