➽ THIS LISTING IS FOR A PATTERN • NOT THE FINISHED ITEM •
Pattern available in ENGLISH. This pattern is written in American terminology.
As an instant download pattern, the link will be emailed to you once payment is received. If you need more information please read this Etsy article about how to download digital items after the payment: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/3949
/> If you have any questions about the pattern just contact me.
You will receive elaborated written PDF file with the instructions for crocheting these unisex adult slippers. It reminds us the Doc Martens boots so they looks great!! . Keep same colors on soles but choose your favourite color for upper!!
It is a step by step tutorial with more than 70 photos and clear instructions to make it easier.
◼️ Skill level: Intermediate
◼️ Sizes: The pattern includes 5 different sizes. It is an unisex pattern but it includes size chart with US and EU conversions for men and women.
◼️ You need to use a 3.50mm hook and DK/worsted yarn.
◼️ You need to know how to work basic crochet stitches and how to decrease and increase stitches. The pattern includes all tips, instructions and how to work special stitches.
▪️ Special sale for MULTIPLE PATTERNS ▪️
Get a discount if you buy multiple patterns, simply use the coupon code on your check out or follow the link and the offer will be added to your cart automatically. The discount will be applied only if you buy the specified amount of ítems for each offer. Please contact me if you have any doubt.
/> FOR4GET30 https://www.etsy.com/shop/ShowroomCrochet?coupon=FOR4GET30
I am so happy to see your finished projects! Please share them on the Facebook Page or Instagram using the hashtag #showroomcrochet.
©2018 Showroom Crochet. All Rights Reserved. This pattern is intended for personal use, it may not be distributed in any form. You are welcome to sell the finished product that is made using this pattern, but please credit me as a designer: “Designed by ©2018 Showroom Crochet”
Enjoy crocheting! ツ
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Mailchimp is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Kenya Rodriguez, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Kenya Rodriguez C/Sierra de Taibilla, 10 Bajo A C.P: 30506 Molina de Segura (Murcia)
Due to the fact that PDF Patterns are instant download products I cannot issue any refunds after you have received the pattern.
If you do have a question or a doubt about the patterns please contact me through Etsy Conversations and I will be pleased to help you.
My patterns are "instant download" because you can access to the PDF files inmediately before you payment is clear but if you pay by eCheck it takes 3-5 business days for the payment to clear.
Etsy system won´t be allow you to access to the PDF files during that time so please take it into account before using this payment method.
Debido a que se trata de un producto digital de descarga inmediata no se aceptaran devoluciones una vez completada la compra.
Si tuviera alguna duda puede mandarme su consulta a través del sistema de conversaciones de Etsy y será un placer atenderle.