1. The information I collect
In order for me to send the order, you must provide me with certain information. This information includes your name, email address, postal address, payment details and the details of the product you have ordered.
2. Why do I need your information and how do I use it?
• as necessary to provide my services, such as when I use your information to in certain cases be able to send the pattern to your email, to resolve a dispute or to provide customer support.
• when you have provided your consent, which you can revoke at any time, such as signing up for my mailing list;
• if it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal action, such as withholding information about your purchases if required by tax law; Y
• as necessary for the purposes of my legitimate interests, if your rights or interests do not override them, such as 1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you have requested in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
3. Sharing the information and information displayed
Information about my clients is important to my business. I only share your personal information for very specific reasons and circumstances, such as:
• Changes in business. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with the law. I may collect, use, retain and share your information if I believe in good faith that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal proceedings or government requests; (b) enforce my contracts, conditions and policies; (c) prevent, investigate and address fraud and other illegal activity, security or technical problems; Or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my clients and others;
4. Saving data
5. Transfers of personal information outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction that has different government surveillance and data protection laws than your jurisdiction. If I am going to transfer information about you outside the EU, I rely on the Privacy Shield framework as the legal basis for the process, as Mailchimp is certified as such.
6. Your rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights are of general application, others apply only in specific cases. I describe those rights below:
• Access. You have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information that I have about you. To do this, please contact me as indicated below.
• Change, restrict, delete You may also have rights to change and delete your personal information, as well as to restrict my use of it. Except in the case of exceptional circumstances (such as my obligation to store data for legal reasons), I will generally delete your personal information if you request it.
• Objections. You can oppose (i) to process part of your information according to my legitimate interests and (ii) send you marketing messages after providing your express consent to receive them. In these cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate reasons to continue using that information or if it is necessary for legal reasons.
• Complaints. If you reside in the EU and want to raise concerns about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with the appropriate local data protection authority.
For the purposes of EU data protection law, I, Kenya Rodriguez, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have questions, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org Also by mail to:
Kenya Rodriguez. Antonio Campos Mula «El Toribio» 3 7/1 Piso A C.P: 30880 Aguilas-Murcia-Spain